List of Business
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF THE PUNJAB
LIST OF BUSINESS
THE SITTING OF THE ASSEMBLY TO BE HELD ON THURSDAY
25 FEBRUARY 2021 AT 2:00 P.M.
Tilawat and Naat
HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
to be asked and answers given
CALL ATTENTION NOTICES
Call Attention Notices, entered in the separate list,
to be asked and oral answers given
(a) LAYING OF ORDINANCES
1. THE PUNJAB LOCAL GOVERNMENT (AMENDMENT) ORDINANCE 2021
A MINISTER to lay the Punjab Local Government (Amendment) Ordinance 2021.
2. THE LAHORE CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ORDINANCE 2021
A MINISTER to lay the Lahore Central Business District Development Authority Ordinance 2021.
3. THE RAVI URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (AMENDMENT) ORDINANCE 2021
A MINISTER to lay the Ravi Urban Development Authority (Amendment) Ordinance 2021.
4. THE EMERSON UNIVERSITY, MULTAN ORDINANCE 2021
A MINISTER to lay the Emerson University, Multan Ordinance 2021.
5. THE CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE (PUNJAB AMENDMENT) ORDINANCE 2021
A MINISTER to lay the Code of Civil Procedure (Punjab Amendment) Ordinance 2021.
6. THE PUNJAB LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION AND SUCCESSION CERTIFICATES ORDINANCE 2021
A MINISTER to lay the Punjab Letters of Administration and Succession Certificates Ordinance 2021.
7. THE PUNJAB ENFORCEMENT OF WOMEN'S PROPERTY RIGHTS ORDINANCE 2021
A MINISTER to lay the Punjab Enforcement of Women's Property Rights Ordinance 2021.
8. THE PUNJAB LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SECOND AMENDMENT) ORDINANCE 2021
A MINISTER to lay the Punjab Local Government (Second Amendment) Ordinance 2021.
9. THE PROVINCIAL EMPLOYEES’ SOCIAL SECURITY (AMENDMENT) ORDINANCE 2021
A MINISTER to lay the Provincial Employees’ Social Security (Amendment) Ordinance 2021.
(b) INTRODUCTION OF BILLS
1. THE PUNJAB WOMEN HOSTELS AUTHORITY BILL 2021
A MINISTER to introduce the Punjab Women Hostels Authority Bill 2021.
2. THE CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE (PUNJAB AMENDMENT) BILL 2021
A MINISTER to introduce the Code of Criminal Procedure (Punjab Amendment) Bill 2021.
3. THE PUNJAB URBAN IMMOVABLE PROPERTY TAX (AMENDMENT) BILL 2021
A MINISTER to introduce the Punjab Urban Immovable Property Tax (Amendment) Bill 2021.
Lahore: Muhammad Khan Bhatti
24 February 2021 Secretary
Summary of Proceedings
Summary of the Proceedings
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Started at 05:11 p.m.
with a recitation from the Holy Qur’an and its Urdu translation followed by Naat-e-Rasool-e-Maqbool ﷺ.
In Chair: Mr. Parvez Elahi, Speaker
Panel of Chairmen
In terms of Rule 13(1) of Rules of Procedure of the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, 1997, Mr. Muhammad Khan Bhatti, Secretary Assembly, announced the Panel of Chairmen as nominated by Mr Speaker in the following order:-
1. Mian Shafi Muhammad (PP-258)
2. Mr. Muhammad Abdullah Warraich (PP-29)
3. Sardar Muhammad Awais Dareshak (PP-296)
4. Ms. Zakia Khan (W-331)
The House offered Fateha on the sad demise of uncle of Mr Muhammad Yousaf, MPA (PP-229), brother of Rai Zahoor Ahmad, MPA (PP-233), mother of Mr Haroon Imran Gill, MPA (NM-364) and father-in-law of Mrs Raheela Naeem, MPA (W-356).
The House was then adjourned to meet on Monday, March 01, 2021 at 02:00 p.m.