Punjab Legislative Council
First Council (January 8, 1921 to October 27, 1923)
1. Mr Montagu Sherard Dawes Butler, C.B., C.I.E., C.V.O., C.B.E.
(January 8, 1921 to March 21, 1922)
2. Mr Herbert Alexander Casson, C.S.I., I.C.S.
(May 10, 1922 to October 27, 1923)
Bahadur Sardar Mahtab Sing (
(February 23, 1921 to October 24, 1921)
Manohar Lal, Bar-at-Law (
(October 31, 1921 to October 27, 1923)
1. Abbott, Esquire E.R., C.I.E.
2. Abdul Hamid Khan, Khan Bahadur Mian
3. Akbar Ali, Pir, Vakil (Ferozepore Muhammadan, Rural)
4. Ali Akbar, Chaudhri (Dhamri, Gurdaspur, Kangra-cum-Gurdaspur Muhammadan, Rural)
5. Ali Haider Shah, Pir (Sang Jani,
6. Allan Khan Dreshak, Sardar (Asani, Dera Ghazi Khan Muhammadan, Rural)
Das Vakil, Lala (
Khan, Khan Sahib (Chak No.282, Gugera
9. Anderson, Mr G., C.I.E. (Official nominated)
10. Asghar Ali, Shaikh, C.B.E. (Official nominated)
11. Ata Ullah Khan, Chaudhri (Kaulu Tarar, Hafizabad,
12. Atma Ram, Lala (Sirsa, South-East Towns Non-Muhammadan, Urban)
Singh, Sardar (Kathgarh, Hoshiarpur and
Kangra Sikh, Rural)
Singh, Rao Bahadur
(Gokalpur, Gurgaon Non-Muhammadan, Rural)
Singh, Sardar (Moran,
16. Bans Gopal, Chaudhri, Pleader
(Karnal Non-Muhammadan, Rural)
17. Beazley, Esquire J.G.
18. Beli Ram, Mian (Hoshiarpur Non-Muhammadan, Rural)
19. Bishen Das, Lala
20. Boyd, Mr D.J. (Official nominated)
21. Calvert, Esquire H.
22. Chhoto Ram, Rai Sahib Chaudhri
23. Clarke, Mr Edward Earnest (
24. Coldstream, Esquire J.
25. Connolly, Esquire V.
26. Craik, Mr Henry Duffield
Singh, Sardar, Vakil (
Ram, Kalia, Pandit M.B.E. (Ferozepore, East and
Mian Ahmad Yar Khan (Luddan,
31. Daya Ram, Chaudhri, Bar-at-Law (Ambala, Ambala-cum-Simla Non-Muhammadan, Rural)
32. DeMontmorency, Esquire G.F., C.I.E., C.B.E.
Singh, Sardar Sahib, Risaldar
(Chak No.66, Gugera Branch,
34. Fagan, Mr Patrick James, I.C.S. (Official nominated)
35. Fazl Ali Chaudhri, Khan Sahib, M.B.E. (Ajnala, Gujrat West Muhammadan, Rural)
36. Fazl-i-Hasain, Khan Bahadur Mian (Elected Muhammadan Landholders)
37. Firoz Khan Nun, Malik (Nurpur, Shahpur West Muhammadan, Rural)
39. French, Mr L., C.I.E., C.B.E. (Official nominated)
Rai, Mr (
42. Ghasi Ram, Chaudhri
Muhammad Shah, Saiyed (Jahanian
Shahpur East Muhammadan, Rural)
Muhammad, Chaudhri (Parian Wali,
Gujrat East Muhammadan, Urban)
45. Gibson, Basil Theodore, Mr (Official nominated)
46. Gibson, Esquire A.J.
Singh, Captain Sardar, O.B.E.
Singh, Sardar Sahib
(Labana Non-Official nominated)
49. Hallifax, Mr C.J., C.B.E. (Official nominated)
50. Hara Singh Bedi, Bawa, Honorary Extra
Assistant Commissioner (Nanakpur,
Sheikhupura Sikh, Rural)
Singh Bedi, Bawa (
Chand, Rai Bahadur (
Lal, Lala (Elected
Singh, Rai Sahib (
55. Heard, Colonel R.
56. Hussain Shah, Saiyad (Rajoa, Jhang Muhammadan, Rural)
57. Irving Miles, Esquire, O.B.E.
58. Ives, Mr H.W.M., O.I.E., A.M.I.C.E. (Official nominated)
59. Jacob, S.M., Esquire
60. Jamal Khan Leghari, Sardar (Tumandar, Dera Ghazi Khan, Baloch Tumandar Landholders)
61. Joesph, Mr E.A.A. (Official nominated)
Ullah, Khan, Malik (Daryapur,
Singh, Sardar, Vakil (Ferozepore,
Ferozepore Sikh, Rural)
Singh, Chaudhri (
66. King, Esquire C.M., C.I.E. (Official nominated)
67. Kundan Lal Rallia Ram, Mr (Representative of Indian Christains)
Rai, Chaudhri, Rai Sahib
(Hamsi-Hissar Non-Muhammadan Rural)
Chand, Chaudhri, Rao Bahadur, O.B.E.
(Rohtak,-North-West Rottak Non-Muhammadan, Rural)
70. Mac Watt, Colonel R.C., I.M.S. (Official nominated)
Mr W.R. (Representative of European and
Khan, Malik (Karkan, Sheikhupura
73. Mant, Esquire R.A.
74. Maynard, Sir John, K.C.I.E., C.S.I.
Shah, Saiyad, Khan Bahadar,
76. Mela Ram, Misr Nikedar (Jallandur-cum-Ludhiana
77. Milne, Esquire D.
78. Mitchell, Esquire J.F.
Lal Kaistha, Mr (Dharmsala, Kangra
80. Muhammad Abdullah Khan, Khan (Khangarh, Muzaffargarh Muhammadan, Rural)
81. Muhammad Akbar Khan, Khan Bahadur (Jhelum,
82. Muhammad Amin Khan, Khan Bahadur Malik O.B.E.
83. Muhammad Amin, Chaudhri, Pleader (
84. Muhammad Hayat Khan, Chaudhri (Ranhera,
Gurgaon-cum-Hissar Muhammadan, Rural)
85. Muhammad Hussain, Saiyad (Shergarh, Montgomery Muhammadan, Rural)
86. Muhammad Irshad Ali Khan, Nawabzada
87. Muhammad Jamil Khan, Chaudhri (Bahram,-
88. Muhammad Khan, Mir
Khan Bahadur, Vakil (Simla,
South-East Towns Muhammadan, Urban)
89. Muhammad Raza Shah Gilani, Sayaid (
90. Muhammad Saif Ullah Khan, Khan (Isa Khel,
Mianwali Muhammadan, Rural)
91. Muhammad Shah Nawaz, Mian, Bar-at-Law
92. Muharram Ali Chishti, Maulvi, Vakil (
Bakhsh, Chaudhri (Fatehpur
Nath, Diwan Bahadur, Raja (
Din, Mr, Bar-at-Law (
96. Owen, Dr
Lal, Rai Sahib (Ambala Cantonment,
99. Raghbir Singh, Hony. Lieut., Sardar
100. Raja Singh, Chaudhri, Rai Sahib (Jatwar, Ambala
Division Sikh, Rural)
Singh, Sardar (Kalaswala,
102. Roberts, Owen, Esquire
Singh, Sardar (Kulla,
104. Sangster, W.P. Esquire
Singh, Rai Bahadur (Risaldar Badli,
106. Scott, Mr E.A. O.B.E. (Official Nominated)
Ram, Lala, Rai Bahadur (Gangapur,
Ali Khan, Chaudhri (Gohana,
North-East Muhammadan, Rural)
Hayat Khan, Lieutenant, M.B.E.
(Wah, Attock Muhammadan, Rural)
110. Sodhi Lal Singh, Mr
Singh, Sardar Bahadur, Sardar Majithia,
C.I.E. (Ex-officio member)
Das, Rai Sahib (Pind Dadan Khan,
113. Tollinton, Esquire Henry Phillps
114. Townsend, Mr
Chand, Lala (
116. Wali Muhammad Khan, Khan Bahadur, Rai (Talwandi Rai, Ludhiana District, Hoshiarpur-cum-Ludhiana, Rural)
Shah, Khawaja Khan Bahadur,