Punjab Legislative Council
Third Council (January 3, 1927 to July 26, 1930)
Khan Bahadur Chaudhry Sir Shahab-ud-Din
(January 4, 1927 to July 26, 1930)
Buta Singh, B.A., LL.B. (
(January 5, 1927 to July 21, 1927)
2. Sardar Habibullah
(July 21, 1927 to July 26, 1930)
EX-OFFICIO MEMBERS AND MINISTERS
Firoz Khan Noon (Shahpur
Rural) Minister for Local Self-Government
Sir Fazl-i-Husain, Kt., Revenue Member to
Manohar Lal, M.A. (
Minister for Education
Jogendra Singh (Sikh Landholders)
Minister for Agriculture
5. Sir Geoffrey deMontmorency, K.C.V.O., K.C.I.E., C.B.E., I.C.S. Finance Member to Government
1. Abdul Rahman, Khan Bahadur Khawaja
3. Ashton, Mr H.F.
4. Astbury, Mr Arthur Ralph, M.I.C.E., Chief Engineer, Public Works Department (Building and Roads Branch).
5. Barron, Mr Claud Alexander, C.S.I., C.I.E.,
C.V.O., I.C.S., Financial Commissioner and Secretary to Government
Mr J.G., I.C.S., Secretary to Government,
Mr M.V., I.C.S., Legal Remembrancer
and Secretary to Government,
8. Blascheek, Mr A.D.
9. Boyd, Mr D.J.
10. Calvert, Mr H. (Financial Commissioner Development)
11. Cowan, Mr H.M.
Mr Henry Duffield, C.S.I., I.C.S.,
Chief Secretary to Government
13. Crump, Mr R.H.
14. Currie, Mr M.M.L.
15. Dobson, Mr B.H. C.B.E., I.C.S., Home Secretary to Government of the
16. Donald, Mr C.H. (Warden of Fisheries)
17. Dorman, Mr W.S.
18. Emerson, Mr Herbert William, C.I.E., C.B.E., I.C.S., Secretary to
20. Forster, Lt. Col., W.H.C.,
M.B., D.P.H., I.M.S., Director of Public Health,
21. Gill ,
23. Khurshid Muhammad, Khan Bahadur Shaikh
24. King, Mr C.M., C.S.I., C.I.E., I.C.S., Financial Commissioner and Secretary to Government, Punjab Revenue Department.
25. Macfarlane, Mr D.
26. Mackenzie, Colonel H.M. (Inspector-General of Civil Hospitals)
27. Macnabb, Mr A.C.
28. Maqbul Shah, Khan Bahadur, Sayed
29. Milne, Mr D., C.I.E., Director of Agriculture,
30. Mitchell, Mr Alon
31. Muhammad Fakhr-ud-Din, Mian
Khan, Khan Bahadur Nawab, Director
of Information Bureau,
33. Ogilvie, Mr C.M.G., C.B.E.
34. Penny, Mr J.D.
35. Ram Chandra, Mr
36. Ram Lal, Lala
37. Rawlley, Dr R.C.
39. Sanderson, Mr W.R.
40. Smith, Mr J.B.G., Chief Engineer, Public Works Department (Irrigation Branch)
41. Stewart, Mr H.R.
42. Strickland, Mr C.F.
43. Townsend, Mr
44. Willson, Mr W.R.
1. Abdul Ghani, Khan Bahadur Maulvi
2. Abdul Qadir, Khan Bahadur Shaikh Sir (Representative, General Interests)
3. Dalpat Singh, Honorary Captain, Sardar Bahadur, I.O.M., M.V.O. (Representative of the Punjabi Officers and Soldiers of His Majestys Indian forces)
4. Ghani, Mr M.A. (Representative of the Laboring Classes)
5. Keays Byrne, Mr F. (Representative of the European and Anglo-Indian Communities)
6. Maya Das, Mr Ernest, B.A. (Representative of Indian Christians)
7. Owen, Dr
8. Rattan Chand, Rai Bahadur Lala, O.B.E. (Representative, General Interests)
9. Roberts, Mr Owen (Representative of the European and Anglo-Indian Communities)
10. Shave, Dr Mrs, M.C.
11. Sheo Narayan Singh, Sardar Bahadur Sardar, C.I.E. (Representative, General Interests)
1. Abdul Ghani, Shaikh (West Punjab Towns Muhammadan, Urban)
2. Afzal Haq, Chaudhri (Hoshiarpur-cum-Ludhiana Rural)
Yar Khan Daultana, Mian (
4. Akbar Ali, Pir, B.A., LL.B. (Ferozepore Muhammadan, Rural).
5. Ali Ahmad, Chaudhri (
6. Balbir Singh, Rao Bahadur Lieutenant Rao, O.B.E. (Gurgaon Non-Muhammadan, Rural)
7. Baldeo Singh, Chaudhri, B.A., B.T. (North-West Rohtak Non-Muhammadan, Rural)
8. Bishan Singh, Sardar (Sialkot-cum-Gurdaspur Sikh, Rural)
Raj, Lala, M.A., LL.B. (West
Anand, Lala (West Punjab
Ram, Chaudhri, C.I.E. (Hissar
Ram, Rai Sahib Chaudhri, B.A.,
13. Daulat Ram Kalia, Rai Bahadur Pandit, M.B.E. (East and West Central, Towns Non-Muhammadan, Rural)
Rai, Rai Bahadur Lala (
15. Din Muhammad, Mr M.A., LL.B. (East and
16. Duli Chand, Chaudhri (Karnal Non-Muhammadan, Rural)
17. Faiz Muhammad, Shaikh, B.A., LL.B. (Dera Ghazi Khan Muhammadan, Rural)
18. Fateh Singh, Sardar Sahib Sardar (Ferozepore Sikh, Rural)
19. Fazal Ali, Khan Bahadur Chaudhri, M.B.E. (Gujrat East Muhammadan, Urban)
20. Feroz-ud-Din Khan, Rana, B.A., LL.B. (South-East Towns Muhammadan, Urban)
22. Gokul Chand Narang, Dr, M.A., Ph.D. (North-West Towns Non-Muhammadan, Urban)
Das, Lala (
Chand Bhargava, Dr, M.B.B.S.
25. Gray, Mr V.F. (
26. Hans Raj, Raizada (
Singh, Sardar (Hoshiarpur-cum-Kangra
28. Hari Singh, Sardar (Ambala Division Sikh, Rural)
Singh, Sardar (
Singh, Sardar (
Parshad, Lala (South-East
Singh Bedi, Baba (
Singh, Chaudhri (
Ram Sikhri, Lala, B.A., LL.B.
35. Kundan Singh Mahton, Sardar (Hoshiarpur and Kangra Sikh, Rural)
Singh, Mr, M.A., LL.B. (Cantab)
Mahmood, Mir, B.A., B.Lit (
Chand, Pandit (
39. Mohan Lal, Lala, B.A., LL.B. (North
Singh, Sardar (
41. Mubarik Ali Shah, Sayed (Jhang Muhammadan, Rural)
42. Muhammad Abdul Rahman Khan, Chaudhri (
43. Muhammad Abdullah Khan, Khan (Muzaffargarh Muhammadan, Rural)
44. Muhammad Alam, Dr Shaikh (West Punjab Towns Muhammadan, Urban)
45. Muhammad Amin Khan, Khan Bahadur Malik, O.B.E. (Attock Muhammadan, Rural)
46. Muhammad Hayat Qureshi, Khan Bahadur Mian, C.I.E. (Shahpur West Muhammadan, Rural)
47. Muhammad Husain, Sayed (
48. Muhammad Iqbal,
49. Muhammad Jamal Khan Leghari, Khan Bahadur Nawab (Baloch Tumandars Landholders)
50. Muhammad Khan Wagha, Malik Khan (Sheikhupura Muhammadan, Rural)
51. Muhammad Raza Shah Gilani, Makhdumzada Sayad (
Sadiq, Shaikh (
53. Muhammad Saif Ullah Khan, Khan Sahib Khan (Mianwali Muhammadan, Rural)
Lal Puri, Lala (
55. Mushtaq Ahmad, Mian (Muhammadan Landholders)
56. Nanak Chand, Pandit, M.A. (Hoshiarpur
Singh, Sardar, B.A., LL.B. (
Nath, Diwan Bahadur Raja, M.A.
Khan, Risaldar Bahadur (
Singh, Sardar (
Singh, Honorary Lt Sardar, O.B.E
Bakhsh, Sir Maulvi, K.C.I.E.
North East Muhammadan, Rural)
64. Ram Singh, Chaudhri (Kangra Non-Muhammadan, Rural)
Khan, Mian (
66. Santa Singh, Sardar (
Ram, Rai Bahadur Lala (
Khan, Rai (
Hayat Khan, Khan Bahadur Sardar
Mehdi Khan, Major Malik Nawab (
71. Ujjal Singh, Sardar, M.A. (Sikh Urban)
72. Umar Hayat, Chaudhri (Gujrat Muhammadan, Rural)
73. Yasin Khan, Chaudhri, B.A., LL.B. (Gurgaon-cum-Hissar Muhammadan, Rural)
74. Zafarullah Khan,
Chaudhri, B.A., LL.B. (