Notification of Sub-Committee on Privileges
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF THE PUNJAB
N O T I F I C A T I O N
30 DECEMBER 2020
SUB-COMMITTEE OF COMMITTEE ON PRIVILEGES
No.PAP/Legis-1(22)/2018/2421. The Committee on Privileges of Provincial Assembly of the Punjab has constituted a Sub-Committee in terms of rule 154(5), read with Rule 188, of the Rules of Procedure of the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab 1997, comprising the following:
1. Mian Shafi Muhammad, MPA (PP-258) Convenor
2. Mian Muhammad Farrukh Mumtaz Maneka, MPA (PP-191) Member
3. Mian Manazar Hussain Ranjha, MPA (PP-74) Member
4. Mr Ahmad Shah Khagga, MPA (PP-193)/Parliamentary Member/Mover
Secretary for Energy
2. Mr Inayat Ullah Lak, Director General (PA&R) shall serve as Secretary to the Sub-Committee.
3. The Sub-Committee shall review the draft of New Allotment Policy of Government accommodation a matter arising out of Privilege Motion No. 25 of 2019 moved by Mr Ahmad Shah Khagga, MPA (PP-193)/Parliamentary Secretary for Energy.
4. The Sub-Committee shall submit its report to the Committee on Privileges within a period of one month.